Out of Province/US Travel Permits

Tournaments in other Provinces- apply for travel permits on CTMS and submit the Provincial Permit to Host Inter-Provincial Teams. Please also see the recommendation to carry addtional travel/medical insurance when traveling outside of Ontario. Please also fill out the Tournament Roster and sign the document on behalf of your club.  EMSA will sign and stamp the documents verifying player registration.

Tournaments in the US - apply for permits on CTMS. Be sure to select in the jurisdiction drop down menu To the USA.  Attach the USSF approval to Host Foreign Teams to the application in CTMS. It will be in the form of an e-mail or letter sent to the club hosting the tournament or as a certificate posted on the tournament website. (State/Affiliate Member Approvals are not accepted).  It is the club/team responsibility to submit the USSF sanctioning document. If the document is not posted it is likely that the tournament has not applied to host foreign teams and is not a sanctioned tournament.   Please also fill out the Official Tournament Roster and sign the document on behalf of your club.  EMSA will sign and stamp the documents verifying player registration. These documents can be attached to the application in CTMS.

International Tournaments (Outside Canada and the US) - Apply for your permit on CTMS.  Be sure to select in the jurisdiction drop down menu Outside Canada & the United States.  All information about the tournament must be included in the permit. The OSA requires your invitation letter, a copy of the tournament rules and/or itinerary of your trip including friendly games, copies of proof of travel/ medical insurance for each participant, proof of player/coach registrations and payment of $125 for the international travel permit.  Please be advised that you must apply and get APPROVAL 45 days before travelling to the other country. It is advised that you apply for your permit at least 90 days before travelling.


EMSA Official Team Roster for Tournaments - this form is mandatory for attending US or out of  province tournaments and optional for tournaments within Ontario.  Please type in the team, player and coach information. Sign on behalf of the club that travel/medical insurance has been verified for each participant and print the document for stamping at the EMSA office.


**A rush fee will apply if the ATF is submitted with less than 48 hours notice, and there is no guarantee that we will be able to process the request.

If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact your Club Representatives.

Club Representatives with questions or concerns are invited to email emsatraveltransferinsurance@rogers.com 


If your team is traveling OUTSIDE of Ontario it is up to your club to determine if the tournament/event will accept the old OS# on the cards along with the EMSA approved OSCAR Roster with a different OS #.

If cards are required for travel it is up to the club to enter the request for new cards online with sufficient time for EMSA to process.  The cost of the card will be billed on a monthly basis to your club.